Change is underway for utilities in the United States. Energy consumption is increasing, technology is evolving, and infrastructure investment is disrupting the status quo—all as the global community pushes to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Utilities and their customers are working together to meet this goal. Using machine learning, digestible visuals, and cloud processing, utilities can predict and improve outcomes, whether in vegetation management, transmission and distribution, field service, or customer service. Demand response programs enable customers to reduce their electricity consumption, optimizing usage to meet needs more effectively.
Whether it’s out in the field, over the phone, or up in the cloud, utilities can leverage existing investments and new discoveries to power a brighter future.
1 million+ hours
for 12 clients
Informed steps toward a safer world.
Reduce risk across your business, from wildfire prevention to transmission and distribution. We combine state-of-the-art cloud storage, predictive analytics, and clear visuals to give utilities actionable next steps. Outcomes include:
• Targeted, prioritized maintenance of high-risk fire areas
• Improved safety for field maintenance and customers
• Fewer outages, happier customers, and lower environmental impact
• Data to manage costs effectively and adhere to WMP compliance
The next generation of service.
Improve customer care with better online platforms. We build portals with intuitive interfaces, virtual assistants, and voice connectivity—all to serve utilities and their customers. Outcomes include:
• More accessible, readily available information
• Increased self-service and decreased calls to contact centers
• Improved innovation for customer communication
• Personalized customer communication with security standards maintained
Results accessible anywhere.
Operate in a cloud environment that works as hard as you do. We migrate tools and infrastructure to the cloud—and develop all assets with the cloud in mind, so migrating later is easy, too. Outcomes include:
• Tools and architecture to fit your needs
• Faster production times with CI/CD pipelines
• Big Data processing with Palantir Foundry
• Lower costs and model runtime for operationalizing ML solutions
"San Diego Gas and Electric has had the opportunity on multiple occasions to partner and collaborate with Logic20/20 on strategic initiatives associated with process improvement, data modeling, and regulatory compliance. Logic20/20’s team of analysts and managers demonstrate the highest level of competency, effectiveness, and professionalism that have netted productive and meaningful results helping to further continual improvement in our operations. I appreciate and thank them for their contributions."
WMP Vegetation Manager, SDG&E
Director, Advanced Analytics & Practice Area Lead
Director, Advanced Analytics
Senior Manager, Digital Transformation
Senior Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Just fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
We'd love to talk to you about the challenges your utility is facing.
Start the conversation