Of consumers who switched brands in the past year,
cite "better customer service" as their primary reason for switching.
Source: Salesforce State of the Connected Customer
Ready to ramp up your customer loyalty?
Customer service centers now have access to tools that automate real-time transcription of customer phone calls, improving the overall customer experience and alleviating pain points on multiple levels:
• If the customer needs to be transferred, the transcription can follow her to the next agent, eliminating the need to repeat information.
• With the need for note-taking eliminated, agents can focus 100 percent of their attention on listening to customers and solving their problems.
• AI applications can monitor transcriptions and offer possible solutions on the agent’s screen in real time, eliminating the need to hunt down information.
Ready to learn more?
• Ability to reach out any time, on any channel
• Engaging, personalized experiences
• Self-service options for simple requests
• Ability to help customers quickly and painlessly
• Maximum visibility on customer interactions
• Ability to manage multiple interactions
• Rapid demonstration of business value
• Low-code solutions that are easy to support
• Ability to control costs by expenditure type
Learn how AI-driven innovations help businesses meet these expectations—and more.