Our strategic assessments are helpful for clients facing poor:
Connection between leaders
Current state visibility
of executive leaders say their enterprise accountability and leadership are not aligned on strategy execution
of CEOs felt that their overall strategy was not well understood within their company
of businesses fail to reach their strategic goals
Understand organization’s current relationship with data and develop high-level recommendations.
Identify select business groups to test recommendations.
Leverage insights gathered from the pilot and additional feedback to refine strategy.
Ensure successful adoption with phased rollout.
Create a culture of continuous improvement for long-term success.
• Accountable, action-focused leadership that sets clear expectations
• Data-driven decision making focused on efficiency and accuracy
• An efficient operating model with investments in capacity
• A practice of recognizing both the good and the bad
• A shared agenda within their team and whole organization
• A structure that supports their ability to deliver the shared agenda
• Investment priorities that contribute to their business strategy
• Strong governance and established support for key initiatives
• Long-term focus on strategy, vision, and internal/external communication
• Comprehensive, detailed performance measurements
• An emphasis on continuous improvement, efficiency, and experience
Download the detailed PDF guide to the five steps involved in our Strategic Assessment.