At a glance:
Expedia was looking for a partner to investigate analytics across multiple brands to identify SEO / SEM best practices and optimize SEM investments. Logic20/20 researched and integrated their findings into the Expedia marketing engine.
Expedia needed to understand, via cross brand analytics, the best practices for SEO / SEM and make the most of their SEM investments to grow their business.
Approach and Solution:
Logic20/20 revolutionized Expedia’s analytics across multiple channels and brands to integrate their SEO/SEM marketing and System Integration & Analytics using:
SEO / SEM marketing
• Incorporated Google data with sales and marketing data for new insights
• Integrated and visualized cross-brand, cross-channel search engine and sales data
Systems Integration and Analytics
• Integrated multiple data sets from external and internal sources
• Created self-service business analytics platform incorporating advanced analytics and machine learning
• Introduced real-time machine learning POC
• Expanded AWS big data capabilities at Expedia
• Quickly enabled the analysis of massive amounts of data
Value and Benefits - “the wins”
Logic20/20 provided new insights to:
• Increase sales with expanded SEO and SEM marketing offerings across the organization.
• Create self-service business analytics platform that incorporates advanced analytics and machine learning to introduce real-time machine learning POC.
Expedia, Inc. is one of the largest online travel companies in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s leading online travel brands. Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive.