Developer Life: That time we gamified sales analytics
How do you turn sales analytics tracking into a fun game that engages the entire sales team—and maybe even fires up a little smack talk?
That was the challenge Lead Developer Isabel Martinez and her team tackled in a recent Salesforce project for a global staffing firm. Check out Isabel’s video above where she shares
• Why our client needed to move beyond spreadsheets and whiteboards for tracking sales data
• How a lack of workable off-the-shelf options led to Isabel’s team creating a new gamification app from scratch
• How the team translated the client’s business requirements into an app customized for their needs
• How the team approached the challenges of working with a highly customized Salesforce application
• Why this project was a dream come true for Isabel and her team
Want to work on cool projects like this one?
Yes, show me opportunities for developers at Logic20/20!